Earable® is responsible for warranties to product defects resulting from production issues or hardware issues within 1 year from the date of successful delivery to the customer.
- Products are eligible for warranty under the following conditions:
- The product is still under warranty.
- The product is purchased directly from Earable® or from an authorized Earable®’s retailer.
- Earable® has the right to request that the customer provide a purchase invoice and the serial number on the product label to establish the warranty conditions.
Scope of Warranty coverage
- Replacement of the defective product with a replacement product, with Earable® covering the cost of shipping the replacement product. We may request that customers send the defective product to a designated address at their own expense in order to verify the validity of the warranty.
- Maintenance and repair of faulty products.
- Spare parts, materials or normal wear and tear due to use, including but not limited to: drawstrings, product cases…. are not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty applies only to the hardware limited to FRENZ® Brainband, and does not include any software provided and packaged with the product.
Warranty period for replacement products
The warranty period for replacement or repaired products will be the same as that of the original product.
Exclusions from warranty
- Products that have exceeded their warranty period according to regulations.
- Products with altered, blurred or unrecognizable serial numbers.
- Customers who cannot provide valid purchase invoices/purchase information if requested.
- Customers who purchase or own products unlawfully or from unofficial sales channels.
- Customers who do not handle and maintain products properly, do not follow Earable®'s instructions for use, use the product for purposes other than recommended by the manufacturer, or use the product beyond its safety features, including but not limited to:
- Submerging the product in water, exposing it to extreme levels of humidity, temperature or subjecting it to animal bites are considered improper use cases.
- Incorrect use of power sources or incidents caused by power surges.
- Disassembling or repairing the product without authorization.
- Using FRENZ® Brainband with accessories, products, services and software applications that have not been approved or provided by Earable®.
- Using FRENZ® Brainband not in accordance with the instructions provided by Earable®.
- Other causes that are not defects of materials and labor installation.
- Products that are damaged under force majeure conditions (war, natural disasters, floods, fires, accidents, epidemics...)
Warranty claim process
To request a warranty claim, please follow these instructions:
(1) Before shipping FRENZ® Brainband to us, please contact Earable® 's customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Warranty registration request Link. Please provide valid evidence of your initial transaction and describe the product's malfunction in detail. We encourage customers to share detailed information, including photos and videos, to accurately verify the defect and warranty coverage.
(2) If we determine that the product is warranted, an Earable® customer service team will provide you with a Return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, shipping address, and other instructions. Please tote that the RMA number must be included with the return shipment label.
(3) Please return the defective product to the provided address.
If we determine that the product is not eligible for warranty, we may refuse the warranty claim and return the FRENZ® Brainband to the customer with shipping costs borne by the customer.
Privacy and consent